18mm Excel 20007 Heavy Duty Utility Snap Blades - USA
Save 0% Save %15 in stock
Original price $3.29 - Original price $3.29
$3.29 - $3.29
Current price $3.29
Excel 8 Part Snap-off Utility Blades
- Excel 20007
- 5 piece package
- 8 segments per blade
- Constructed of carbon steel coated with a thin layer or oil to inhibit rust
- Super sharp heavy-duty blade replacement blade is great for almost any heavy-duty task or project. When the blade gets dull, simply snap off the tip revealing a new sharp blade.
- This blade is great for cutting cardboard packages, paper, plastic, canvas, card-stock, cloth, film, cork, model making, pumpkin carving, foam boards, tape, wood, polymer clay, vinyl, plastic, rope, rugs, stripping insulation and other heavy-duty materials.
- This blade is typically used by hobbyist, scrapbook artists, architects, paper artists, graphic artists, designers, crafters, wood carvers, laborers, carpenters, homeowners, contractors and can be found in most garages.
- Replacement blades for snap off utility knife handles
- Snap off dull tip for a new cutting edge
- For use with Excel 16013 handles
- Interchangeable with other brands of 8 part Utility Snap Blade Handles
- Compare to X-Acto X243 and X443 Heavy Duty Snap-Off Blades, which is no longer manufactured by X-ACTO
- 5 x 3/4 inches with a 4 inch edge
- Made in USA