Double End Loop and Bent Probe - 6 1/2 inch
Original price $3.00 - Original price $3.00
$3.00 - $3.00
Current price $3.00
Loop and Bent Double End
- Probes are used for picking in tight areas, die cuts, etching, making holes, marking, piercing, releasing air bubbles, removing stitches, scoring, scribing, weeding vinyl, and lot more.
- Use on candles, clay, die cuts, greenware, rubber, small parts, soap, vinyl, wax, and a lot more.
- Used for; art, beading, ceramics, gunsmithing, jewelry repair, modeling, painting, scrapbooking, sculpting, taxidermy, vinyl, science projects, repairs, signs, watch repair, and more
- 6 1/2 inches long overall
- The handles are knurled for a secure grip
- Constructed of ASI 420 Stainless Steel
- For hobby or industrial use
71 in stock, ready to ship
We ship same or next business day.