6 inch Angled Probe
Original price $4.00 - Original price $4.00
$4.00 - $4.00
Current price $4.00
#27D Angled Probe
- Probes are used for picking in tight areas, die cuts, etching, making holes, marking, piercing, releasing air bubbles, removing stitches, scoring, scribing, weeding vinyl, and lot more.
- Use on candles, clay, die cuts, greenware, rubber, small parts, soap, vinyl, wax, and a lot more.
- Used for; art, beading, ceramics, gunsmithing, jewelry repair, modeling, painting, scrapbooking, sculpting, taxidermy, vinyl, science projects, repairs, signs, watch repair, and more
- 6 inches long overall
- Single pointed probe end
- The handles are knurled for a secure grip
- Constructed of ASI 420 stainless steel
- For industrial and hobby use
19 in stock, ready to ship
We ship same or next business day.