Dremel 4200/4300 - 2pc Carbon Motor Brush / Spring Set
Original price $12.00 - Original price $12.00
$12.00 - $12.00
Current price $12.00
Dremel Carbon Armature Motor Brush and Spring Set, 2pc
- Dremel 24715, 2610024715, 2610053746
- 2 piece set
- Motor brushes consist of a coiled spring of metal with a piece of carbon at the end. They go under the brush cap and rest on the armature, providing the electrical connection to keep the tool running.
- Improve performance and extend the life of your tool
- The right brush means proper performance
- Replace motor brushes for longer motor life. Dremel recommends replacement with every 50-60 hours of use.
- Simply unplug the tool, open the brush caps and remove the carbon piece from the holder
- If there is less than 1/8" of carbon left on either brush, they both should be replaced
- For Dremel model 4200 and 4300; not included
- The images show the two styles. The shorter springs are the older style, which Dremel still supplies from time to time.
Out of stock
Dremel: 2610024715, 2610053746
We ship same or next business day.