Dremel 538-02 Nylon Abrasive Brush - 120 Grit - 2pc
Original price $9.97 - Original price $9.97
$9.97 - $9.97
Current price $9.97
Dremel Two Piece Nylon 120 Grit Abrasive Brushes
- Dremel 538-02
- 1/8 inch shank: Use with:
- Dremel 480 - 1/8 inch collet, or equivalent (sold separately)
- Dremel 4486 keyless chuck or equivalent (sold separately)
- Each package contains two brushes
- The longest lasting brush that Dremel makes!
- Max. speed 20,000 RPM
- Extra-thick nylon bristles are coated with an abrasive grit for material removal on the toughest jobs
- Use for de-burring metal or wood and for removing rust and paint
- Especially handy for cleaning hard-to-reach areas such as grooves and corners
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
- Sold in retail packaging
Only 2 left!
We ship same or next business day.