#19 Excel 20019 Sharp Angle Knife Blades - USA - 5pc
Save 0% Save %7 in stock
Original price $2.49 - Original price $2.49
$2.49 - $2.49
Current price $2.49
5pc Excel No 19 Angle Knife Blades
- Excel 20019
- 5 piece package
- #19 angle blades
- Constructed of carbon steel coated with a thin layer or oil to inhibit rust
- These Sharp Edge Angled Blades are the perfect blade for angled chiseling, shaving, cutting, and trimming. The 1-inch sharp edge gives you the ultimate precision that allows for heavy chiseling and shaping. The angled edge allows you to make a more skillful cuts than your traditional chisel blade.
- Used with: matte board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay and more.
- Used for: shaping, trimming, shaving, cutting, and chiseling matte board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay, and more.
- Used by: hobbyist, wood carvers, metal workers, stone masonry, architects, costume designers, crafters, contractors, designers, and carpenters
- For cutting paper, plastic, linoleum, rubber, foam, wood and more
- Size: 1 5/8 x 3/8 x 1/2 inch edge
- Use in Excel K2, K5, K6, X-Acto Type C handles or Fiskars 165100 Heavy-duty Easy Change Knife; not included
- Compare to X-ACTO X219 and X619 #19 Angled Wood Chiseling Blades - Discontinued by X-Acto
- Made in USA