Walnut Hollow 41765 Transfer Point
Walnut Hollow 41765 Transfer Poin
- Walnut Hollow 41765
- Transfer photocopies of black & white and color laser images onto surfaces
Make a black & white or color laser copy of the image to be transferred.
(*Note: Any image or pattern will be reversed when you transfer it to your surface. Make sure any lettering is reversed before transferring it to your surface.)
- Place the copy face down on the surface of choice.
- Using the Transfer Point, press firmly, rubbing continuously in a circular motion on the back of the image.
- Lift the paper image often to make sure the image is transferring.
- When transferring an image to wood, use sandpaper to correct any mistakes.
- Circle shapes are easy to stamp using the shape of the point
- Use with all Walnut Hollow Hot Tools
- Measures about 17/64 x 31/32 inch overall in size
- 8-32 threads
- Options and functions for all types of needs for hobbyists, crafters, and artists
- Use on soft wood, gourds, leather, rubber, cork, paper crafts, chip board, and more
- Many ways to customize, personalize and create with technique points