6 inch Straight Probe
Original price $1.97 - Original price $1.97
$1.97 - $1.97
Current price $1.97
No 25F Straight Probe
- Probes are used for picking in tight areas, die cuts, etching, making holes, marking, piercing, releasing air bubbles, removing stitches, scoring, scribing, weeding vinyl, and lot more.
- Use on candles, clay, die cuts, greenware, rubber, small parts, soap, vinyl, wax, and a lot more.
- Used for; art, beading, ceramics, gunsmithing, jewelry repair, modeling, painting, scrapbooking, sculpting, taxidermy, vinyl, science projects, repairs, signs, watch repair, and more
- 6 inches long overall
- Straight probe
- Handles are knurled for a secure grip
- Constructed of ASI 420 stainless steel
- For industrial and hobby use
Only 3 left!
We ship same or next business day.