Dremel 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395 - 2pc Carbon Motor Brush / Spring Set - 90930
Original price $3.97 - Original price $3.97
$3.97 - $3.97
Current price $3.97
Dremel 90930 Carbon Armature Motor Brushes
- Dremel 90930-05, 90930, 261590930C
- 2 piece package
- Motor brushes consist of a coiled spring of metal with a piece of carbon at the end. They go under the brush cap and rest on the armature, providing the electrical connection to keep the tool running.
- Improve performance and extend the life of your tool
- The right brush means proper performance
- Replace motor brushes for longer motor life. Dremel recommends replacement with every 50-60 hours of use.
- Simply unplug the tool, open the brush caps and remove the carbon piece from the holder
- If there is less than 1/8" of carbon left on either brush, they both should be replaced
- For Dremel models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395 and 595 (type 3, 4, 5 and 6) and Dremel contour sander 6000 (type 1 and 2)
12 in stock, ready to ship
We ship same or next business day.