Dremel 732 - 2pc Carbon Motor Brush / Spring Set - 90935
Original price $8.97 - Original price $8.97
$8.97 - $8.97
Current price $8.97
Dremel 90935 Carbon Armature Motor Brushes
- 2 piece
- Motor brushes consist of a coiled spring of metal with a piece of carbon at the end. They go under the brush cap and rest on the armature, providing the electrical connection to keep the tool running.
- Improve performance and extend the life of your tool
- The right brush means proper performance
- Replace motor brushes for longer motor life. Dremel recommends replacement with every 50-60 hours of use.
- Simply unplug the tool, open the brush caps and remove the carbon piece from the holder
- If there is less than 1/8" of carbon left on either brush, they both should be replaced
- Replacement motor brushes for the model #732 Dremel rotary tool
- New but not in retail packaging
Only 3 left!
We ship same or next business day.