Double End Bent Probe - 6 inch
Save 0% Save %2 in stock
Original price $1.49 - Original price $1.49
$1.49 - $1.49
Current price $1.49
6 inch Double End Bent Probe
- Probes are used for picking in tight areas, die cuts, etching, making holes, marking, piercing, releasing air bubbles, removing stitches, scoring, scribing, weeding vinyl, and lot more.
- Use on candles, clay, die cuts, greenware, rubber, small parts, soap, vinyl, wax, and a lot more.
- Used for; art, beading, ceramics, gunsmithing, jewelry repair, modeling, painting, scrapbooking, sculpting, taxidermy, vinyl, science projects, repairs, signs, watch repair, and more
- 6 inches long overall
- Double end tool
- Bent probe ends
- Constructed of magnetic stainless steel
- For industrial and hobby use