Double End Large Handle Loop and Bent Probe - 6 inch
Save 0% Save %4 in stock
Original price $2.97 - Original price $2.97
$2.97 - $2.97
Current price $2.97
#5 Loop and Bent Probe, Large Handle
- Probes are used for picking in tight areas, die cuts, etching, making holes, marking, piercing, releasing air bubbles, removing stitches, scoring, scribing, weeding vinyl, and lot more.
- Use on candles, clay, die cuts, greenware, rubber, small parts, soap, vinyl, wax, and a lot more.
- Used for; art, beading, ceramics, gunsmithing, jewelry repair, modeling, painting, scrapbooking, sculpting, taxidermy, vinyl, science projects, repairs, signs, watch repair, and more
- 6 inches long overall
- Two pointed probe ends
- Large 5/16 inch diameter handle
- Handle is knurled for a secure grip
- Constructed of ASI 420 stainless steel
- For industrial and hobby use