Dremel 100 - 1/4 inch Ball HSS Cutter
Original price $5.79 - Original price $5.79
$5.79 - $5.79
Current price $5.79
Dremel 100 - Round Ball Cutter
- 1/4 inch (6.4mm) diameter Round Ball Cutter Carving Bit
- 1/8 inch shank
- Required to use with Dremel Rotary Tools:
- Dremel 480 - 1/8 inch collet, or equivalent (sold separately)
- Dremel 4486 keyless chuck or equivalent (sold separately)
- The versatile 1/4 in. (6.4mm) diameter Carving bit is made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals.
- For use with all Dremel high-speed rotary tools, these high-speed cutters work well for detailed material removal in applications like shaping, carving, engraving, hollowing, precision cutting, grooving, slotting, inlaying, making tapered holes or freehand routing.
- The Ball shape of the Carving bit head can be used to make concave cuts or hollow-out material.
- The tip makes round-bottom slots and grooves and can be used for rounded side cuts.
- For use in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals
- Round burs can be used at almost any angle
- Use the sides of the bit (rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Use to drill, debur, enlarge holes, carve, cut bezels and seats for stones
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit., Secure objects to a stable surface while working., Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact)., If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- For longer life, use with a cooling agent such as Eurotool Cut Lube
- Made in Germany
10 in stock, ready to ship
We ship same or next business day.