Dremel 100 - 1/4 inch Ball HSS Cutter
Original price $5.79 - Original price $5.79
$5.79 - $5.79
Current price $5.79
Dremel 100 - Round Ball Cutter
- 1/4 inch (6.4mm) diameter Round Ball Cutter Carving Bit
- 1/8 inch shank
- The versatile 1/4 in. (6.4mm) diameter Carving bit is made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals.
- For use with all Dremel high-speed rotary tools, these high-speed cutters work well for detailed material removal in applications like shaping, carving, engraving, hollowing, precision cutting, grooving, slotting, inlaying, making tapered holes or freehand routing.
- The Ball shape of the Carving bit head can be used to make concave cuts or hollow-out material.
- The tip makes round-bottom slots and grooves and can be used for rounded side cuts.
- For use in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals
- Round burs can be used at almost any angle
- Use the sides of the bit (rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Use to drill, debur, enlarge holes, carve, cut bezels and seats for stones
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening, making bit removal easier after use
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact)., If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Made in Germany
Only 1 left!
We ship same or next business day.