P-38 Military Can Opener - USA
Original price $1.49 - Original price $1.49
$1.49 - $1.49
Current price $1.49
P-38 Military Can Opener
- 38mm in length
- Useful in survival kits
- All stainless construction
- Tiny, lightweight, collapsible can opener
- Consists of a short metal blade that serves as a handle (which doubles as a flat-blade screwdriver), with a small, hinged metal tooth that folds out to pierce the can lid
- A notch just under the hinge point keeps the opener hooked around the rim of the can as the device is walked around to cut the lid out
- Developed during World War II, reported to have been a rapid 30 days design project in the summer of 1942 by the U.S. Army Subsistence Research Laboratory in Chicago, IL.
- Made in USA
32 in stock, ready to ship
We ship same or next business day.